Beginning Monday, October 5th, Kindergarten through Grade 4 students who are In Person Learners will follow a new schedule. Please note that we will follow an early dismissal schedule every Friday. All plans are fluid and can change at any time. We continue to safeguard the health of our students and staff by keeping health and safety as our top priorities.
- Monday through Thursday – Regular full day schedule 8:55 AM – 3:25 PM
- The half-day In Person learners will now attend full day Monday through Thursday.
- Fridays – Early Dismissal schedule 8:55 AM – 1:00 PM
- All students will dismiss at 1:00 PM on Fridays, including those students who previously attended full day on Fridays.
- Students may be asked to work virtually on assignments or digital platforms on Friday afternoons, but there is no live teaching after 1:00 PM due to professional development.
Breakfast & Lunch:
- Grab and Go breakfast and lunch will be eaten in the classrooms Monday through Friday.
- Plexiglas and plastic screens on students’ desks will be used when they remove their masks to eat
- Sanitizing protocols will be adhered to.
- Students may bring a lunch from home, but please be mindful of any allergies in the classroom.
- Mask and movement breaks will continue
- Students will also have a 20 minute recess break
- We encourage all students to bring a water bottle and snack each day
Special Area Classes:
- Art, Music, PE, and Library will take place outside or in the classroom
- Chromebooks should be brought to school daily.
- The existing before and after school care will continue
- Morning arrival begins at 8:45 AM as usual
- Buses will be available as usual
- Afternoon pick-ups on Monday through Thursday will begin at 3:15 PM.
- Friday pick-ups will begin at 12:50 PM.
- Buses will be available as usual.
- There is no change for our Distance Learners.
- Please contact Ms. Kane at Cheryl.Kane@Naugatuck.k12.ct.us