We will have one final make up day for all parents/guardians or designees to pick up their free Scholastic books and, if needed, those items students left at school prior to Distance Learning began. The schedule for all grade levels is as follows:
Location: Maple Hill School – In the circle near the flagpole
Date: Wednesday, June 10th
Times: 8:30 – 10:30 AM and 12:15 – 2:15 PM
- EVERYONE, INCLUDING STUDENTS AND ADULTS, MUST REMAIN IN THEIR CARS UNLESS DIRECTED OTHERWISE.
- All adults, please wear a mask when participating in the distribution process.
- Once you are instructed to, please pop the trunk of your car and a staff member will place the school materials into your trunk.
- If you or your child are not feeling well, are currently in quarantine or have been instructed to quarantine within the last 14 days, please do not come to the distribution day.
- Kindergarten parents/guardians who have not already received the free Scholastic books are asked to pick up during the morning session if possible.
If you will be designating someone else to pick up for you, please provide his/her name to your child’s classroom teacher.
If you are moving out of town, or your child will be attending another school in district instead of Maple Hill School or Cross Street School, you may drop off his/her Chromebook and charger at Maple Hill during these times. All other students will keep their Chromebooks and chargers over the summer and bring them back to school when we return.