It’s hard to believe the school year is coming to an end! It seems like only yesterday we were rolling out the red carpet for another year of learning, challenges and adventures! Our students, their families, our faculty and staff have risen to challenges beyond any we could ever have imagined with determination, creativity, flexibility and much love!
The time has now come for us to start wrapping up the school year and return the items your children left behind in their classrooms. As an extra bonus, new books donated by Scholastic will be included in each bag.
Due to the large number of bags and limited storage space, we ask that parents/guardians please pick up at their scheduled time(s) as we are unable to accommodate special pick up time requests. We realize it may be inconvenient to come to the school multiple times if you have more than one child, but it is a wonderful opportunity for each child to wave to his/her classroom teacher in person before our summer break.
EVERYONE, INCLUDING STUDENTS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS, MUST REMAIN IN THEIR CARS UNLESS DIRECTED OTHERWISE!!!! Due to safety concerns, respect to others who are waiting in line and Social Distancing Rules, please drive to your designated location, pick up or drop off, wave, and then be on your way!
- If you or your child are not feeling well, are currently in quarantine or have been instructed to quarantine within the last 14 days, please do not come to the distribution day.
- If you will be designating someone else to pick up for you, please provide his/her name to your child’s classroom teacher.
- Please wear a mask at all times when participating in the distribution process.
- Students and adults must stay in your car unless instructed otherwise by the classroom teacher.
- Once you are instructed to, please pop the trunk of your car and the teacher will place the school materials into your trunk.
- If you have books or other items to return, when instructed, you may get out of the car and place these items in the bin provided practicing social distancing at all times.
- If you have medications that need to be picked up, the school nurse will bring the medication to your car. She will place inhalers and Epipens (prepackaged in a Ziploc bag) into your trunk. The nurse will follow up with an email to confirm receipt. Controlled medications need to be exchanged with the nurse in person. In this case only, the nurse will make arrangements for pick up time (during distribution day) with you in advance.
Drivers and passengers will drive into the circle, remain in their cars, and follow the signs
to drop off items (labeled and in a sealed bag) or pick up items from teacher.
Monday, June 1st:
8:30 am - 9:30 am: Andreoli (Gym), May (Cafeteria)
9:45 am - 10:45 am: Filakovsky (Gym), Masella (Cafeteria)
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Burns (Gym), Phipps (Cafeteria)
Tuesday, June 2nd:
8:30 am - 9:30 am: Bisson (Gym), Ryan (Cafeteria)
9:45 am - 10:45 am: Gatavaski (Gym), Curtis (Cafeteria)
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Brown (Gym), Binette (Cafeteria)
2:15 pm - 3:15 pm: O’Connor (Gym), Lopez (Cafeteria)
Wednesday, June 3rd:
8:30 am - 9:30 am: Talarico (Gym), Robarge (Cafeteria)
9:45 am - 10:45 am: Carter (Gym), Thurston (Cafeteria)
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Mulhall (Gym), Violette (Cafeteria)
Thursday, June 4th:
8:30 am - 9:30 am: Ranaudo (Gym), Simpson (Cafeteria)
9:45 am - 10:45 am: Orsini (Gym), Pregano (Cafeteria)
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Vaillancourt (Gym), Sullivan (Cafeteria)
Friday, June 5th:
8:30 am - 10:30 am: MAKE UP Time (Teachers/Staff to be determined) (Gym) (Cafe)